Sunday, May 18, 2008

about me ~~

At last created my blog ~~ yeah yeah


I been graduate 3 years ago(2005) from Smk Taman Seraya, my SPM result was not good. After that i worked as a baker assistant for 2 months and go for my National Service. After my NS, I work as a waitress in 2 restaurant for 2 years and learn to be a property agent too. I am interested in baking cakes and all regarding foods, so i choose a course to study about and i choose MIB. Here are some self description about myself. I am a girl that no self opinions about my life and my future, . After i know i will learn more about communication in Ms Bina's class , i be more exited to learn ,I lack of communication with others people.I only can be the audience,.I like to think nonsense things that no use and crazy enough.I will just follow what other people said and no self decision, so after i gained experience i know i will do better and better in my future.Some times i lack of passion to do things, because most of the time i not interest in that case. I will say to myself enjoy what situation that I'm actually are. I am a forgetful person so even now in bad situation i also can easily forget after that.

No comments: