Sunday, July 5, 2009

happy date ~?

Today was my date with my tiger ~ For a long while we didnt really have our own date cause every time we go out always 5 in a car or 4~ His brother n gf or adding his cousin brother in~ sad for a period about this la...

If today i didnt drive my brother's SLK ( Super little kancil ) go to find my dear, obviosly we won't go out together but adding his brother and his gf, and won't going out early..


We go to 1-Utama gai-gai for about 4hrs.. end up nothing to buy_ no extra money for us to spent la~ so we need to work hard for our life~ It is more fun to walk with him without others.. I'll like this more then need to peduli others who following us..

Ohya.. i bought 5 container specially for my monday dessert's class to dapao back home~ hehe~


After that we went to klcc isetan bought Sushi for my bro and sushi ingredient to make homemade sushi~~


Today mood didn't really very happy... is just i can be with my dear ~ feel happy abit la.. But i rather go out with my friends~ sorry dear ~


No comments: