Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday dessert's class cancel~

First.. sorry to my few friends... about i really forgot to sms to notice u.. hehe~

Free to eat lunch with my dear just now... Eat Chaxiu chicken rice opposite his shop.
I'm really long time didn't order chicken rice .. mmm.. i think about 2 months, or more than that.. miss Kam Kai Heong ( a shop use to near my house, for now move to some where else ..)
la.. nice hakka dish ^^

Just now mommy car's tyre was buncit.. so geng o! whole tyre was broken like kena cut the whole tube... We went to rescue her near the round-about at kuari road... so hot like bakar babi ( '@' ) My dear went back to his shop half way rescuing my mom's car, when he come back he said that the road jam till pandan indah because of my mom's car was blocking the road ..
wao.. so geng, malaysian's driving skill~ 3 lane become 2 only ma..

No comments: